The purpose of KCU is to:
- Improve the standard of living of the members through mentoring, advocacy, and education
- Assist to give access to health care, housing, and other physical needs of members
- Preserve and promote traditional literature, culture, and sports
- To facilitate the smooth integration of our members into the society, and to serve as a resource;
- To provide any form of support to the members with the view to lessen the burdens of government.
For more information on how to get involved, look at our Leadership page and feel free contacting our KCU presidency.